As you might have already noticed, we have made a bunch of updates to our hosting system past 2 months. Below you can find a list of updates that we did.
- Now you can generate and download backups straight from the PBN dashboard
- View account’s 500 last actions under “Account Log”
- Change cPanel password straight from the PBN dashboard (network view)
- Debug our firewall and check if your IP is blocked
- Add, edit and delete DNS TXT records
- You can download all invoices in PDF format within a specific date range (Billing page > invoices table > show all invoices)
- You can cancel individual IP addresses now (Billing page > Orders table > Actions > Modify)
- We changed how you order IPs. Now you can:
- Choose which “class” IP you want to order: A/B/C
- You can choose exactly how many IPs per location you want
- You can choose between shared or dedicated IPs
- Many graphical changes to the PBN dashboard
- New invoice format which shows exactly what you are paying for
- Want to host your own files and databases privately in your own server? No problem, now you can set a custom host your network and all IP traffic is forwarded to your own private server.
- For custom hosts, wildcard routing is now available. This will allow you to create wildcard subdomains which will be routed through the network.
- You can change the IP address of a domain from the action menu
- Added HTTPS to HTTP redirect (Actions > Domain Redirects)
- New support system (live chat + support tickets)
We hope those changes will help you. If you have any suggestions, feature requests or feedback, please let us know.
Priority Prospect team